Posted on: March 17, 2013 5:39 pm
This entry has been removed by the administrator.
This message has been removed by the administrator.
Posted on: March 16, 2013 9:08 am
Hello, college basketball fans!
To save time, I will only list seeds for the purposes of the Bracket Matrix (www.bracketmatrix,com). Come back tomorrow for the final Schmolik 64 (plus four)!
Teams are in MW, W, E, S order. No. 1 seeds are listed in order (Indiana is overall No. 1).
1. Indiana (Dayton), Gonzaga (Salt Lake City), Louisville (Lexington), Miami (Lexington)
2. Georgetown (Philadelphia), Michigan State (Auburn Hills), Duke (Philadelphia), Kansas (Kansas City)
3. Florida (Austin), New Mexico (Salt Lake City), Michigan (Auburn Hills), Ohio State (Dayton)
4. St. Louis (San Jose), Syracuse (Austin), Kansas State (Kansas City), Marquette (San Jose)
5. Arizona, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, UCLA
6. UNLV, North Carolina, VCU, Butler
7. Illinois, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Creighton
8. NC State, Oregon, Colorado State, Memphis
9. Villanova, San Diego State, Missouri, Minnesota
10. Iowa State, California, Belmont, Cincinnati
11. Colorado, Temple, Oklahoma, Middle Tenn St
12. St. Mary's vs. Southern Miss, Bucknell, La Salle vs. Wichita State, Boise State
13. Valparaiso, Stephen F. Austin, South Dakota State, Davidson
14. New Mexico State, Montana, Akron, Florida Gulf Coast
15. Vermont, Iona, Harvard, Pacific
16. Southern vs. Morgan State, Western Kentucky, James Madison vs. Liberty, LIU-Brooklyn